Syarat Melamar di Posisi TECHNICAL ADVISOR PROCESS MAINTENANCE – FIXED PLANT di PT. Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara/84457
PT. Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara/84457 mencari 1 orang ditempatkan diperkerjakanpada posisi Fungsi TECHNICAL ADVISOR PROCESS MAINTENANCE – FIXED PLANT pada PT. Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara/84457 yang berlokasi di daerah Sekongkang Atas, Sekongkang, KAB. SUMBAWA BARAT, NUSA TENGGARA BARAT, Indonesia
Adapun yang dibutuhkan adalah seorang dengan:
- Gender Laki – Laki / Perempuan
- Tamatan Sarjana
- Status pernikahan menikah & belum menikah.
- Usia Pelamar adalah antara s.d. tahun.
- Fisik Pelamar :
- Skill yang dibutuhkan : Project Management, Fixed Plant
What skills and experience do you need?
· A Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical engineering, process controls, metallurgy, chemical engineering or a related discipline.
· Minimum of 15 years of experience in, electrical, instrumentation &PLC/DCS systems in the mining/concentrating industry, or in a specialty area are necessary, with has minimum 5+ years’ experience working in similar role as Manager/ Senior Superintendent/ Senior Advisor in field process maintenance/ fixed plant project management;
· Certified of Competency for Middle Operational Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR (POM).
· Experience in the management and administration of budgets and financial controls in a multinational company dan process maintenance industry;
· High computer literacy with all business and maintenance related software functions;
· Strong leadership and organizational, scheduling & time management skills;
· Ability to work both independently and as a team player and thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment dependent on managing multiple project timelines and schedules simultaneously;
· Ability to communicate well, and work productively with internal and external individuals
· Strong work ethic, high degree of professionalism with the ability to work with little supervision, handle multiple tasks in an organized manner, produce quality work and meet strict deadlines, good analytical, conflict resolution, sound decision making skills;
· A commitment to safety and a desire to maintain our Indonesian mining operations to world class international safety standards. You should also be able to clearly demonstrate previous results together with a pro-active commitment towards safety whilst having attained the teamwork and respect of local communities and adherence to relevant environmental standards;
· Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written and computer literate.
Kisaran Gaji adalah IDR 5000000 s.d. 10000000 *
Tingkat Kesulitan dalam wawancara : normal
Some of your duties will include:
· To give professional advice and coordinate the activities of Process maintenance concentrator and work to assure that availability goals are attained so that production plans are realized, with area responsibility Primary Crushing, Conveyor, Water treatment Plant, Milling and Pebble crushing, Float, Lime plant, Reagent Plant, Fresh water, Sea water intake, Concentrate pump, and Utility Process area also Filter plant.
· To give mentoring, coaching and developing national superintendent and frontline foremen to develop and sustain efficient work practices and achieve world class fixed plant maintenance practices and safety culture. Apply field experience and technical expertise to implement safe working procedures for maintenance activities.
· Ensure that safety, equipment availability and plant production goals are met in compliance with applicable procedures, regulatory and engineering standards.
· Perform a variety of process maintenance/operation/ engineering duties including implementation of trials and evaluation of new technologies to optimize plant performance and availability.
· Ensures that adequate resources are available for meeting scheduled maintenance and repair needs.
· Reviews all maintenance schedules and coordinates with other departments to assure optimal equipment and plant availability to meet business needs.
· Responsible for supervising all maintenance Process activities. Ensuring that safe work practices are followed and conduct periodic safety inspections.
· Assists in developing departmental procedure and policies (SOP / STP development). May propose new procedure to ensure effective and efficient in Process Maintenance management.
· Develop and evaluate plans and criteria for a variety of projects and activities and devise new approaches to problems encountered.
· Oversees new installations, including design, modifications, and new installation start-ups.
· Ensure all members of the Maintenance organisation are aware of, and understand, the Maintenance Strategy, and its key goals.
· Monitor changing business needs and alter strategies to suit; demonstrate involvement in change processes, give constructive feedback when & where required; Communicate changes with team, remove barriers to successful implementation.
· Develop and Maintain a shutdown management strategy to minimise risk and reduce the impact to the operation
· Develop, Maintain & Monitor Departmental KPI (adjusts strategy/plan to suit changing business needs)
· Ensure that All Crew Members Understand and Follow Standard Task Procedure, to maintain clear & concise position descriptions, communicate responsibility and accountability of role
· Recognises own strengths and limitations, collaborates with others to complement or minimise these
· Undertake negotiation for budgets and financial plans with relevant groups and individuals in ways that build commitment to the plans; Manage Department’s Budget, identify issues, and propose improvements; Monitors and reviews cost, establishes and maintains budgets and recommends the replacement or updating of equipment.
· Report budget vs actual and variation to plan with justification (budget & cost control)
· Establishes systems to ensure that the organisation’s continuous improvement processes are communicated to all stakeholders.
· Develop effective mentoring and coaching processes to ensure that individuals and teams are able to implement and support the organisation’s continuous improvement processes.
· Identifies Consider areas for further improvement when undertaking future planning.
Kode Wajib Lapor Ketenagakerjaan Perusahaan : 84457.07294.20220922.1-001
ID Wajib Lapor Ketenagakerjaan Perusahaan : 1f0e7672-e386-4b4c-b921-105242cc13b9
ID Klasifikasi Baku Lapangan Usaha Indonesia (KBLI) Business ID : 1cd75499-757e-45bc-94d6-a1b31f08f5ec
Industry : Mining Oil & Gas
e-mail : email@example.com
Telepon : 0372-635318
Alamat : Buin Batu, Sekongkang Kabupaten Sumbawa Barat
Website : www.amman.co.id
Cara dan Waktu Melamar
Perhatikan! Sebelum Melamar Pastikan Anda sudah memenuhi Syarat dan ketentuan yang dicari oleh perusahaan agar tidak membuang waktu, tenaga dan uang Anda. Jika Anda sudah yakin memenuhi syarat serta Anda juga cocok dengan Gaji serta Pekerjaan yang ditawarkan serta Lokasi Kerja, maka silahkan Kirimkan Lowongan Kerja Anda.
Lowongan bisa dikirimkan mulai 2024-01-29 12:26:50 dan harus dikirimkan sebelum 2025-01-29 15:59:59.
Dari Lowongan yang dibutuhkan yaitu 1 Lowongan, sudah diterima sebanyak 0 Kandidat.
Anda bisa mengirimkan Lowongan melalui Jalur di bawah ini :
- Email ke : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alamat Perusahaan : PT. Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara/84457, Buin Batu, Sekongkang Kabupaten Sumbawa Barat, 0372-635318, www.amman.co.id
- Lewat Link di bawah ini